1. The best weather for getting married by the sea at any time of the year. The mild climate during winter months allow you to have your perfect wedding ceremony on the terrace at sunset. During summer the fresh ocean breeze will cool your romantic outdoor reception and your ceremony on the beach.
2. Portugal has more than 1000 km of coastline, but the most beautiful is in Cascais bay with its colorful fishmen boats and breathtaking sunsets.
3. 2 in 1 – your wedding destination can also be your honeymoon destination. Plenty of cozy villas, apartments or luxury hotels are waiting for your visit.
4. Portugal is one of first countries which allow same sex marriage. So, if you are planning your gay wedding, Portugal is the right place for you.
5. If you are dreaming about a simple wedding just for the two of you, choose Portugal – no need to have witnesses at your ceremony.
6. For your civil ceremony in Portugal it is not required residence in advance.
7. Plenty of local wedding planners will be happy to plan your wedding online.
8. A number of different local sweets, wines and food will make your wedding reception unique and very tasty.
9. If you choose your wedding date off season, the majority of the wedding venues offer numerous discounts.
10. Not expensive wedding destination, where all venues offer open bar during wedding reception.